Let’s be honest- The Raptor R is going to be expensive!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
The dream to me would be a Gen3 with the Gen1 6.2L V8…I don’t want a supercharged Godzilla T-Rx killer with 5MPG. Just want a good ol n/a V8 in a new truck. And then I’d only have to spend $95k and feel better about selling my house for the truck.

Last edited:

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And even with a tune there is still turbo lag. Just like a 1990's automatic Mustang or Camaro, press the gas pedal and wait a few seconds before you start moving!

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was my exact thought when you made your check comment. It’s all good man don’t catch feelings. You have more money then car knowledge. Not like that’s a bad thing
The funny thing is I was in the auto industry for over 25 years and I used to own a car dealership that sold high-end cars. So my knowledge of cars is very extensive, just not Ferrari's. I guess they were above my pay grade. Lol
My hats off to you for your extensive knowledge on Ferrari automobiles and more power to you if you have a few sitting in your garage.
Now back on subject. Will you be buying a Raptor R and what price would you be willing to pay for it ? Personally going with a 21 Raptor with 37 package. But who knows, by the time they come out I might be ready to upgrade. My best guess is they'll start in the $90k range and end up over $100k for a fully loaded version.

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dream to me would be a Gen3 with the Gen1 6.2L V8…I don’t want a supercharged Godzilla T-Rx killer with 5MPG. Just want a good ol n/a V8 in a new truck. And then I’d only have to spend $95k and feel better about selling my house for the truck.
My limit would be in the $65K-$70K range if it came with a n/a V8.