LED Puddle lights and under running boards LED lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try and find out what brand of lights. I had these installed at a local shop I use a lot. I have a similar set on my 2012 F250 but over the course of a year, they kept failing, this are more substantial, rust and water proof and are extremely bright.

They are tied into the interior lights.

Todd

wilddawg95

Reaction score
Just done the same mod using Rigid's new A-Series Tri-plex LEDs. Awsome Mod. Way better than factory puddle lights.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are they screwed in to?

It looks like they are attached to the mounting brackets for the running boards. I would like to know how the wiring is run and where they tapped into the trucks wiring.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Just done the same mod using Rigid's new A-Series Tri-plex LEDs. Awsome Mod. Way better than factory puddle lights.

Sweet lights, but damn, your talking $440 for accent lighting. That's just the lights them selves then add in the time and misc. wires screws etc. there has to be a cheaper way.

Last edited:

wilddawg95

Reaction score
It looks like they are attached to the mounting brackets for the running boards. I would like to know how the wiring is run and where they tapped into the trucks wiring.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Sweet lights, but damn, your talking $440 for accent lighting. That's just the lights them selves then add in the time and misc. wires screws etc. there has to be a cheaper way.

They are attached with the VHB adhesive that comes with each light. The lights are only 109.00 each. Less than that with a military discount. Only have about 200.00 in the complete set up and trust me....this is way better than the factory puddle lights even with an led upgrade. Just remember you get what you pay for.. there is always a cheaper way to go but on a 50K dollar truck who wants to save a few dollars? just mod it the way you want and drive the hell out of it! Just my 2 cents! BTW - You only need 1 light for each side even on screw. Just center on cab. These things put off ALOT of light. One per side would do the trick.

Last edited: