Led lights rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post up pictures of your truck. Where do you take it in Sweden?

Those lights look cheap, Chinese junk. Give SPV a call or look through their website. They are a site supporter and have quality parts and great customer service.

OP
OP
E

Eddyswe

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post up pictures of your truck. Where do you take it in Sweden?

Those lights look cheap, Chinese junk. Give SPV a call or look through their website. They are a site supporter and have quality parts and great customer service.

Hi
Yes i are taking some pic some day
Thanks for info you know what they cal them rear bumper light ?
Kalmar Sweden

OP
OP
E

Eddyswe

Reaction score
Ok thanks i cant find the name or order nr on this one is it some european style lights no one have them ?

Wildcat1865

Reaction score
I mean this genuinely not sarcastically. Have you tried the parts department at a Ford Dealer there in Sweden since that appears to be a European compliance part? My assumption is they are most likely source for support since the full-size truck market is pretty small vs here in the states where the F series sells at a higher volume than any other vehicle making aftermarket a bigger business.

Best of luck, would love to see good pictures of a Raptor off-road on some Scandinavian terrain.