Launched it in Pismo this weekend! [Pictures]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SVTCALI

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I can't wait to get the video up. We had 3 go-pros on this trip so I have multiple point of views capturing the jumps and our runs in the dunes.

OkieRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet pics man...nothin like the feelin you get when you air one of these trucks out! I'm takin mine back out to the dunes hered in Oklahoma in about 2 weeks to get some more jump pics and vids!

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine out in Pismo last year, I was too chicken **** to jump it though. It was still brand new lol. Plus with the stock approach angle seemed like every dune I would come across I would noce hard into the sand first and I couldn't find a decent dune to hit. On the way out to the drags on the far side there is a long list of huge whoops though and I didn't know they were coming up and I hit them about ~50mph. The first set it took like nothing I ever felt, smooth as a caddy. The second set it rocked the truck from front bumper to rear bumper and threw my ice chest and 'beverages' everywhere, even though it was strapped in the bed :(

Looks like you had a blast and got some great footage. Can't wait to see it. FFS

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great pics as usual Justin! Can't wait to see your video - always first class and worth the wait even if we are still waiting for some of them :mrgreen: from previous trips HA HA

We hit the **** in ABDSP (actually it was in Ocotillo Wells). I think we were on the lower part of San Felipe wash (I'll have to check), flying along a 50-70 (not sure but it was a pretty good clip) and then we hit the ****. Whoops that started bad and got worse. My passenger said, "You better slow down!" but there wasn't enough flat ground to do any braking so we had to just wait it out after letting up on the go pedal. Well, the **** got worse and we were in Raptor Blenderland. The Raptor's a beast and it was all good even if my passengers (D & Sadie) and me were a bit bounced around. All 4 of our trucks went through it and we laughed like hell afterwards. FFS, you shoulda been there! I had everything in the back tied down but dang it if one of my Monsters didn't get burst inside the cooler :D

OkieRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they need to make a Raptor friendly ice chest that keeps your drinks safe haha. I've had quite a few damaged in transit