Last year Raptor will be offered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Even if the frame "issue" is an issue, it doesn't bother me one bit. I haven't many new cars/trucks on a model year deadline, but let's say Ford offers a '13 Raptor, what is the last month to order? I realize this may be impossible to nail down, but the longer I can wait the better for me. I know that sounds weird on an enthusiast site, but it comes down to $ and we will be in a much better place the longer I wait. Probably a '13 would be best for us, but if they say '12 is it, then we're getting one in 2012. I've looked at them and I guess I'm getting older, but the standard truck seems to fit the bill for me. What options are folks finding they can't live without? Thanks, Dave

Even a base model raptor is still nice to go with. If you dont tow a lot no need for trailer brake. If its real hot or cold you might want remote start. Nav is a luxery most like but the standard radio will still give you turn by turn directions just no pretty picture. If money comes down i would avoid graphic packages and nav. I think nav is sweet but not 2500.00 sweet.

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the best thing to do would be to stay in touch with Randy?