Last Call for Raptoring Up Land B4 Time Ridge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know a Border crossing in Duluth MN on the one of the Shared Lakes. It just has a Big wooden sign and a phone. It says to call the US BP and let them know your plans :rolleyes::shakehead::Big Laugh::Big Laugh:
So hop in your Canoe Ehhhh, snd head South. It shouldn’t take you more than a few days hitchhiking. Just watch out for the Serial Killers. Let me know when you get into town :grd::favorites37::favorites13:
Sounds like an adventure and a half, lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be down to do the border crossing cause it's wrong on so many levels and then the Rap adventure would be just top everything off

Dammit, that just went to fugutive ride.
In al seriousness our fearless leader just said that Americans that are fully vaccinated can cross into Canada Aug 9th but the American side isn’t allowing us across yet , ***

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In al seriousness our fearless leader just said that Americans that are fully vaccinated can cross into Canada Aug 9th but the American side isn’t allowing us across yet , ***
Yeah I dunno whats up with that. Our fearless~not really leader has no idea whats going on, and why we cannnot cross north and hang out is beyond my understanding

Perhaps one day that can happen