Raptor Ridge w/Spike Spiegal May-2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
No I'm in KC on the MO side, so not far.
Outstanding. Once we get settled in, I’ll be starting the Kansas Raptor Adventure Group LLC. You are welcome to join and run the Missouri Side of the Operation for 19.6% cut.
The Kansas Adventures will mainly focus on Scenic Cornfield Photo Ops, Cows, Tractors and Uniloaders. Trips through small AMERICAN TOWNS that still believe in God & Country will be highlighted with Stops at Sonic to Pimp Your Ride
( Slathered On Tire Shine will be required. Instead of stopping to Air-Up, we will stop to shine up our shoes before rolling into Sonic) (I will be carrying my 5-gallons of Shine and a oversized CA Duster in my Off-Roading Load out now. Removing my MaxTrax and KE Rope to save weight)
Out-of-Town Adventures (OTA’s) will include Colorado, Utah, Minnesota, Wisconson, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Tupelo Mississippi.

IMG_8554.jpegIMG_8545.jpegIMG_1398.jpegIMG_1287.jpegIMG_1258.jpeg