Full time powered fuse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Latchkey Kid

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't find anything on the Gen 1 so I figured I'll ask... Looking to install my dash cam and it requires full time power. Back in the day (before these fandangled computers) it' was a matter of just turning it off and using a circuit tester and find power. But not anymore. The battery management system makes that difficult. So long question short..... Which fuse has a full time power source? Preferably the passenger side panel if possible...
Thanks in advance

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Couldn't find anything on the Gen 1 so I figured I'll ask... Looking to install my dash cam and it requires full time power. Back in the day (before these fandangled computers) it' was a matter of just turning it off and using a circuit tester and find power. But not anymore. The battery management system makes that difficult. So long question short..... Which fuse has a full time power source? Preferably the passenger side panel if possible...
Thanks in advance
I have mine tapped into the OBD port with an OBD y-splitter, since OBD port is on all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter