Laser Engraved Auxiliary Switch Labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The yellow is just the protective cover on the tape. I thought the same thing when I made the first one but it turned out good! Make sure to use some alcohol wipes to clean it. I ordered a bunch from Uline but they haven't arrived yet.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
if it looks ok could I get e-30 Wilson in blue or do you think it'd not show up well
Unfortunately I can't do custom painting on these. They are made from thin flexible material unlike the build plates. I can paint the build plates because I can laser deep down into them for a great place for paint to go.

I have this blue with white lettering flexi brass as well!

bcbfb06e646780c1c7f40543b95367f2.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Don't know if your done with this or not but could you put the word light's under fog's just to even it out. If it's done no big deal just OCD

I can do that no problem! The fox head looks fine on the Corel Program but when I load it over onto the laser, the preview shows a black box instead of a fox head. Something is up with the file. I've tried 3 different fox heads and then finally realized I was skipping a step... Haha. I'll get you an invoice sent over asap.