Laser Engraved Auxiliary Switch Labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Any status on when you anticipate getting these orders out? Thanks.
I am getting through build plates as quickly as possible. They'll ship as soon as I get the build plates shipped.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

This is sweet Ill be ordering some stuff from you . Nice website as well.
Thank you very much! I put days of design into the website and I'm still working on it daily.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Damn! Fast (and great) response! Looking forward to this mod!
You'll love it. It fits great and looks great in the truck. I've found that the black labels blend in good and the brushed ones look great in the Raptors that have the brushed trim.

D

Deleted member 12951

You'll love it. It fits great and looks great in the truck. I've found that the black labels blend in good and the brushed ones look great in the Raptors that have the brushed trim.

Did you already do mine. What looks right with the SE trim?

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Did you already do mine. What looks right with the SE trim?
Hey buddy, sorry about the response time. My Tapatalk nor browser on my phone would load FRF.

Either of the black ones will work. They are smooth textured rather than the slightly rough texture of the plastic that the auxiliary switches in our trucks are made of. They're pretty close though. Brushed aluminum should match up with the trim as well.