Kinda New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottR

Reaction score
Hi all. I got my 2022 Raptor in June of this year. This is my first post even though I have been lurking for months. My truck is Iconic Silver with 35's and most options with the exception of the Recaros.

I LOVE the truck BUT add me the the list with a bad master window switch. I lowered the right rear window the other day and it would not raise back up. Luckily I was able disconnect a wore and get the window up. Ford has a new master window switch on order. I also have the exhaust rattle... not a biggie. It goes away when it warms up.20220627_174057.jpg

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I got my 2022 Raptor in June of this year. This is my first post even though I have been lurking for months. My truck is Iconic Silver with 35's and most options with the exception of the Recaros.

I LOVE the truck BUT add me the the list with a bad master window switch. I lowered the right rear window the other day and it would not raise back up. Luckily I was able disconnect a wore and get the window up. Ford has a new master window switch on order. I also have the exhaust rattle... not a biggie. It goes away when it warms up.View attachment 377880
Welcome to the forum!

jamesstone1933

Reaction score
Nice man congrats. Never even been in a Gen2 but my boy is a Gen2 lover which goes against everything I believe in but he rode in one and said it was awesome. Welcome

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I LOVE the truck BUT add me the the list with a bad master window switch. I lowered the right rear window the other day and it would not raise back up. Luckily I was able disconnect a wore and get the window up. Ford has a new master window switch on order. I also have the exhaust rattle... not a biggie. It goes away when it warms up.View attachment 377880
Great looking Raptor! I like the silver. Welcome to the FRM. It’s a great community.