New Member - Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sc85fiero

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Gen 2, in lead foot grey, located in Florida
Me too. Im on the Gulf Coast in Sarasota.
Truck 2.jpeg

Transmission: No, I've found a TSB that talks about the transmission issues and PCM flash, but when I called the dealership they said it wasn't applicable to my VIN (2018).
The TSB most certainly does apply to your truck. Unfortunately TSBs don't extend warranty so if your truck is out of powertrain warranty it would be on your dime. However, as @Nex said you would be better off spending that money on a cobb accessport with TCM and goosetune. Im a Ford Senior Master Technician and my truck is Goosetuned, much better than any transmission software that Ford has put out for the 10 speed.

-Joe

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. East Coast member over here.

There's some events that go on mainly in Ocala and Citrus WM a handful of times a year.
Fun outings.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Speedhunter

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the FRF so I wanted to drop in and say hi. I've had my Gen 1 scab for about 7 months now and have been wanting to do more to it and with it. I'm located in Orlando FL.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 3.56.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 3.56.17 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6