Keypad LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I searched an Explorer forum. It looks like it could be a single LED, and fiber optic threads which carry the light to each key. Others, on the same thread, said they had 1 LED per key and had to file down the LED's to fit properly. I would look for a used key pad to experiment on. The picture is of an Explorer not a Raptor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do it then give us a write up or become a vendor called "raptor door handle retrofit" and make us some lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

i just mite do that i'll try to get a hold of a used key pad in the next week and see how feasible this is.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I searched an explore forum. It looks like it could be a single LED, and fiber optic threads which carry the light to each key. Others, on the same thread, said they had 1 LED per key and had to file down the LED's to fit properly. I would look for a used key pad to experiment on.

will do. Now thats what i'am talking about.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I searched an Explorer forum. It looks like it could be a single LED, and fiber optic threads which carry the light to each key. Others, on the same thread, said they had 1 LED per key and had to file down the LED's to fit properly. I would look for a used key pad to experiment on. The picture is of an Explorer not a Raptor

you got the link for that?