Keypad Code Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I went back to read this thread.... I actually had forgotten I had this option. I have had truck almost 2 months and have yet to use this feature, but today I will. Great to know I can leave the AC on and have truck running for when pups are in the truck.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread, I set up my Raptor and the Expedition this is a way cool gizmo for our trucks!

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I went back to read this thread.... I actually had forgotten I had this option. I have had truck almost 2 months and have yet to use this feature, but today I will. Great to know I can leave the AC on and have truck running for when pups are in the truck.

I don't think you can leave it running and lock the doors though. If you can I can't get it to do it.

I've wanted to leave keys in it and leave it running then lock the doors, but can't figure it out.

Also, most dealers will have this on file somewhere (dealer where you bought it), or can pull it again for you from your ECU (some jerks will charge you $50)

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you can leave it running and lock the doors though. If you can I can't get it to do it.

I've wanted to leave keys in it and leave it running then lock the doors, but can't figure it out.

Also, most dealers will have this on file somewhere (dealer where you bought it), or can pull it again for you from your ECU (some jerks will charge you $50)

You can do it. You just can't lock it from the inside. Leave it on. Shut the door. Then press both the 7-8 and 9-0 buttons simultaneously.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I erased the factory code by accident trying to change it. Does anyone know what to do now? It looks as if you need the factory code to set your new code. Now it won't let me do shit. Please HELP!!!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I erased the factory code by accident trying to change it. Does anyone know what to do now? It looks as if you need the factory code to set your new code. Now it won't let me do shit. Please HELP!!!

The factory code should still work. I think you erased your personal code. The ford dealership should have given you a card with your keypad code on it. I keep mine in my wallet in case the personal one disappears or something.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I never programmed a personal code. I was attempting to and I erased the factory code that came with the truck. Now the factory code won't work. I just hit one wrong button and it was gone.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did you manage to do that?

You may need the dealership to look up your "as built" data and resend it to the VSM.

D

Deleted member 12951

Locktech is a locksmith. If anyone can manage it, he can. :)

Sent using Tapatalk