Ken Block Ford Raptor of Death!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ken Block reveals the RaptorTRAX - BBC Top Gear
more pics of it in action!

image.jpg

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is stupid and is all kinds of a bad idea.

Speaking as the only person on here who has experience with Mat-Tracks. He spent a lot of money on a truck that can't go faster then 25 MPH without the risk of throwing a track which btw putting a track back on in deep snow sucks more then you'll ever know. So actually zero thought went into it.

Very true but it doesn't change the fact it's a waste of money.

You sound like one of the guys I work with who complains that I spent MY hard earned money on a Raptor and that I'm going to spend more of MY hard earned money and throw away the stock suspension and buy upgraded suspension.

It is not a waste of money, Ken's or otherwise. He worked/works hard to earn a paycheck and for his sponsors. Forking out the money to put Tracks on HIS truck make him happy, then good for him. This truck was build for a specific purpose in mind and going 100mph through the desert is not it.

If it brings some joy into his life by spending his money on tracks for his raptor then it is not a waste.

My 2 cents.....

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I take it you are not a fan of the track system? I've never actually met anyone who has ever used them, are they not reliable?

Reliable ummm sort of if you drive slow, keep them adjusted and well maintained, and don't go in deep snow then maybe just maybe you won't throw a track.
You sound like one of the guys I work with who complains that I spent MY hard earned money on a Raptor and that I'm going to spend more of MY hard earned money and throw away the stock suspension and buy upgraded suspension.

It is not a waste of money, Ken's or otherwise. He worked/works hard to earn a paycheck and for his sponsors. Forking out the money to put Tracks on HIS truck make him happy, then good for him. This truck was build for a specific purpose in mind and going 100mph through the desert is not it.

If it brings some joy into his life buy spending his money on tracks for his raptor then it is not a waste.

My 2 cents.....

**** I don't care one bit about your 2 cents. Losers like you make me glad I sold my truck.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

An arctic blast from the past.... back from Antarctica? In line for a new raptor?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

I've been back for awhile. I live in DC now. I've been kicking around the idea of getting another one but there are a few different things I'd like to get.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've heard the same complaints about the mat trax system as the tank is talking about

but its just a media/publicity show toy. Who cares

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he can drift with the tracks on...

Last edited:

bleedfordblue

Banned
Reaction score
You can do burnouts but you cant drift with tracs on ive tried it just doesnt turn. Hence why mattracks says to be in 4x4 when using them

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You sound like a real asset to the community, glad to have you around. /endsarcasm

I remember when I was a noob to forums and used to say stupid shit.

I've heard the same complaints about the mat trax system as the tank is talking about

Nothing better then trying to retrack an F-350 in 4ft of snow when it's -40F and blowing snow with 50mph winds.

Umm I'm posting from tapatalk so your little smilie is nothing but code lol