KCARO Little Sahara Attendance Poll

Do you want to have fun in Little Sahara Aug 2-4?

• Yes, please.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • There is no other option.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We would like to know who/how many trucks are going on the trip. Offhand, I think we're at around 6-7 at the time of this post, but we need to have a better idea.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is the original thread with all the trip info and updates: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f58/little-sahara-mega-raptor-truck-rally-24976/

Also, info and updates on this and future events in the Midwest will be available here: https://www.facebook.com/KansasCityAreaRaptorOwners

Please only vote yes or no if you are 98.5% or more positive that you are going. There is no deadline besides the trip itself, so if you aren't sure just vote whenever you know.

Also, post a yes in the comments if you want us to know who you are. I don't think the poll gives me that info. It doesn't particularly matter, but I'm sure people would like to know if any of their friends are going.

***REMEMBER: once you vote, you can't unvote. We're organizing this for free... please don't make it hard on me.***

Last edited:
OP
OP
firematt422

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also... if you vote yes here and join the Facebook event, please let me know in a comment on at least one of them so I know there were double RSVPs.

OP
OP
firematt422

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like we're going to have a pretty good little get together. As of this morning we have 5 yes and 2 maybes on the Facebook page and 3 votes in this thread. I've also gotten 3 RSVPs in my PMs. Add it all up, we should have anywhere from around 5 to 10 trucks so far.