June 6 build date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorinia

Reaction score
Received first of probably many scheduled production dates today after over 4 1/2 months of waiting, so there’s still a chance for me at getting a MY22. See who else got their emails today

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received first of probably many scheduled production dates today after over 4 1/2 months of waiting, so there’s still a chance for me at getting a MY22. See who else got their emails today
Who did you order from? Still waiting on my 12-31-2021 from DeYarman in Indianola, no VIN. Just did tail gate appliqué delete.

OP
OP
R

raptorinia

Reaction score
Who did you order from? Still waiting on my 12-31-2021 from DeYarman in Indianola, no VIN. Just did tail gate appliqué delete.
I ordered at Lynch in Mt Vernon on January 8, 2022. Last allotment they had. To my knowledge the tailgate appliqué isn’t deleted on mine, but if it doesn’t have it, not a big deal. Can always get one added if I really want it.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is currently scheduled to be built 05-23-22, about two weeks before yours. I ordered on 11-01-21, two months before yours. It appears that they're possibly catching up, but who knows... I didn't cancel the tailgate applique. I checked with my dealership a couple days ago, they said that they've heard nothing, so who knows. I'm wondering if you may have been moved forward those 2 months due to you cancelling yours.

RaptorWizard

Reaction score
I think I have a "phantom" order for one. I took over an order that was originally place 10/1/21 but dealer did not have an allocation. It was orignaly a 37 with recoaro seats and everything else. I have changed it to a 35 with 801a, tailgate applique delete, and pro power. The order hasnt been canceled, so it could still happen one day but im not holding my breath.

OP
OP
R

raptorinia

Reaction score
My truck is currently scheduled to be built 05-23-22, about two weeks before yours. I ordered on 11-01-21, two months before yours. It appears that they're possibly catching up, but who knows... I didn't cancel the tailgate applique. I checked with my dealership a couple days ago, they said that they've heard nothing, so who knows. I'm wondering if you may have been moved forward those 2 months due to you cancelling yours.
I didn’t have them remove the appliqué and to my knowledge it’s still on there. Not sure why mine got picked but I was starting to debate if it didn’t get built if I would even reorder for 23. I had them throw my name in if they get a R allotment, but who knows if they’d even get one

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share priority codes, I have been 19 since December. Read so many different threads on what it really means. But, Ford Performance told me yesterday that I should talk to my dealership about getting a lower number.

OP
OP
R

raptorinia

Reaction score
Can anyone share priority codes, I have been 19 since December. Read so many different threads on what it really means. But, Ford Performance told me yesterday that I should talk to my dealership about getting a lower number.
Mine was 19.