It's Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, I have a 430 Scud, the red one in the UGR video. I had a 458 but I like the 430 Scud better..

I hope to have all the painted parts by tuesday and install them on wed. My shipped out on friday so they should be here by wed. Thursday, she gets clear bra, then I'm driving it for a while..:) I'm going to order a shorty antenna tomorrow, I can't believe Ford still puts a antenna on any vehicle!

Ahhh k, missed that one.....it's weird but them 430's were the chit. He traded in for the looks but still kickin himself. It's hard finding a 430 scuderia owner that wants to sale.
About the shorty antenna- here's mine, sold at many Auto Zone's. The brand is "Raptor" too. LoL. It's adjustable and looks great with VHF antennas. I tried liking them shorty's but just looked too short.a9ahyjed.jpgbary6y6y.jpgqagaqysa.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

streetking

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind my asking who's painting your parts? Having the fender flares match is going to look beautiful! :fuckyea:

I have a guy I have been using locally. I also had him weld/fill in the holes for the front license plate. I hope to get everything back tomorrow..

Ahhh k, missed that one.....it's weird but them 430's were the chit. He traded in for the looks but still kickin himself. It's hard finding a 430 scuderia owner that wants to sale.
About the shorty antenna- here's mine, sold at many Auto Zone's. The brand is "Raptor" too. LoL. It's adjustable and looks great with VHF antennas. I tried liking them shorty's but just looked too short.a9ahyjed.jpgbary6y6y.jpgqagaqysa.jpg

That looks good, I ordered a shorty, but may go the same route as yours, thanks for the pics!

Mplacek

Reaction score
SK where did you order your HRE's from? EVS? I have been looking at the adv1s. beautiful garage!

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a guy I have been using locally. I also had him weld/fill in the holes for the front license plate. I hope to get everything back tomorrow..

That looks good, I ordered a shorty, but may go the same route as yours, thanks for the pics!

No probs. where u run your exotic cars at? You around Atlanta?

OP
OP
S

streetking

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No probs. where u run your exotic cars at? You around Atlanta?

No, I live in TX. There are 3 tracks close to me. This weekend I am running the RS at Texas World Speedway. I also have run my Lambo at the Hennessey 1/2 mile..

Houston Mile - SW's 204mph Lamborghini - YouTube

Here are some pics with everything painted .Dropped it off at the clear bra place this am. More pics when the wheels show up!

SW
large.jpg

large.jpg

fish_scales

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I live in TX. There are 3 tracks close to me. This weekend I am running the RS at Texas World Speedway. I also have run my Lambo at the Hennessey 1/2 mile..

Houston Mile - SW's 204mph Lamborghini - YouTube

Here are some pics with everything painted .Dropped it off at the clear bra place this am. More pics when the wheels show up!

SW
large.jpg

large.jpg

Looks nice!
How much did it cost to paint everything?
What wheels you got going on there?