It's Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great...what wheel and tire setup?

The skid looks awesome...really flows well with the rest do the truck...nice clean agressive looking Raptor...:sunot:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, I live in TX. There are 3 tracks close to me. This weekend I am running the RS at Texas World Speedway. I also have run my Lambo at the Hennessey 1/2 mile..

Houston Mile - SW's 204mph Lamborghini - YouTube

]

Yea buddy! I raced at TWS quite a few times around. I live down in Lafayette Louisiana but I have an apartment in Houston. Tracks out there are a lot better prepped. Great state to wanna race fine automobiles. :).
You around the Houston area?

OP
OP
S

streetking

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea buddy! I raced at TWS quite a few times around. I live down in Lafayette Louisiana but I have an apartment in Houston. Tracks out there are a lot better prepped. Great state to wanna race fine automobiles. :).
You around the Houston area?

I live in Austin. I was at TWS this past weekend in my GT3, it was a blast..

large.jpg

large.jpg

Reaction score
SK, thanks for sharing, do you mind posting some photos of the side view of the truck? i want to get a better feel for what the painted flairs,etc will look like as thats what i planned on doing to mine when it comes in.

I used to race at TWS and MSR in Cresson (motorcycles). Im curious, what were your best lap times in the car at TWS? Are yall running counter clockwise on the long course (what is it 2.9 miles?). Have you had a chance to check out MSR Houston or whatever they call it now?

thanks in advance!

OP
OP
S

streetking

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SK, thanks for sharing, do you mind posting some photos of the side view of the truck? i want to get a better feel for what the painted flairs,etc will look like as thats what i planned on doing to mine when it comes in.

I used to race at TWS and MSR in Cresson (motorcycles). Im curious, what were your best lap times in the car at TWS? Are yall running counter clockwise on the long course (what is it 2.9 miles?). Have you had a chance to check out MSR Houston or whatever they call it now?

thanks in advance!

Nice, Cresson is a great track also...

Here is a side shot for you..

large.jpg

large.jpg