It's about time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting the Recons...... I'm hoping for the best given some of the comment in regards their quality/ customer service.

Does anyone else make led smoked third brake lights besides recon? I couldn't find any when i was searching. And is there any way i can get more info on the nav tv bypass?

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black Beauty! Congrats!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I ended up getting the Recons...... I'm hoping for the best given some of the comment in regards their quality/ customer service.

Make sure to use the reverse bulb socket oem rubber washer/grommet and also silicone around the reverse bulb socket and it will keep dust and water out fine

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZakGSXR

ZakGSXR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else make led smoked third brake lights besides recon? I couldn't find any when i was searching. And is there any way i can get more info on the nav tv bypass?

Here is the link to the current group by on the Nav-Tv.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f12/nav-tv-group-buy-25107/
nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Black Beauty! Congrats!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Make sure to use the factory rubber washer/grommet & then silicone around the reverse bulb socket and it will keep dust and water out fine

Will do.. Thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc