@CRISTHEILLEST GEN 2 BUILD THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue Thunder

Reaction score
Great stuff!! Love the pillar lights. What kind of performance boost did you get out of the intake and tune? Where did you run the wiring for the radio in the console and antenna?

OP
OP
cristheillest

cristheillest

Reaction score
Great stuff!! Love the pillar lights. What kind of performance boost did you get out of the intake and tune? Where did you run the wiring for the radio in the console and antenna?
I'm not exactly sure on what my truck's numbers were after the tune but it did transformed the truck completely, the truck performed much better and even helped with the shifting. After the tune the shifts were much smoother and I'm running a simple OTS 91 octane tune from cobb.

As for the stereo wiring, I'll post pictures - its easier to show you rather than explain what I did

Remi_

Reaction score
Those mirror caps look phenomenal. If decide to make more, let me know!

Also, that RSX in the background looks pretty nice. What's the story with it?

OP
OP
cristheillest

cristheillest

Reaction score
Those mirror caps look phenomenal. If decide to make more, let me know!

Also, that RSX in the background looks pretty nice. What's the story with it?
I got two that are pending right now but I do have extra set's of mirror caps that are ready to be taken up. I will be doing them as I get the orders in, you'll receive them two weeks after payment is received. So yeah let me know, $250 for the set

and the RSX, that's my first car! It's now a fully NA built track car, I've had it for like 12 years now. All work on it was done by me, including the custom wide body kit. Fun little car
IMG_3098.jpg
IMG_8614.JPG

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great build, those wheels with the bead lock rings sold me on the setup I will be hunting for on my lightening blue gen 2.

Remi_

Reaction score
I got two that are pending right now but I do have extra set's of mirror caps that are ready to be taken up. I will be doing them as I get the orders in, you'll receive them two weeks after payment is received. So yeah let me know, $250 for the set

and the RSX, that's my first car! It's now a fully NA built track car, I've had it for like 12 years now. All work on it was done by me, including the custom wide body kit. Fun little car
View attachment 378646
View attachment 378647
That RSX looks clean!!! I'm sure that K20 rips.