It Arrived! Thanks SVC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MetalNeck

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the truck in 2010 when it first came out. Now that all the warranties went south, I went wild west on the truck! No mods yet on the engine except for JBA headers and a cat back exhaust system with down turn pipe.

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck looks like so much fun. Did you get the headsets to talk inside the cab or to use the radio out?

OP
OP
MetalNeck

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the headsets for a few reasons. It does get noisier in the truck with the cage exiting the cab and with the longer travel things tend to clink and clunk a bit. Also, it makes it very easy to converse with co-drivers and back seat drivers by not having to raise voices. What is really great is that the race radio is piped in and you can set the PCI intercom squelch at a level of your liking to have the race radio over-ride or underplay both conversation and the music that you are listening to. The PCI intercom has both hardwire device listening such as phone/music and bluetooth. Also, it just looks and feels cool!

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the headsets for a few reasons. It does get noisier in the truck with the cage exiting the cab and with the longer travel things tend to clink and clunk a bit. Also, it makes it very easy to converse with co-drivers and back seat drivers by not having to raise voices. What is really great is that the race radio is piped in and you can set the PCI intercom squelch at a level of your liking to have the race radio over-ride or underplay both conversation and the music that you are listening to. The PCI intercom has both hardwire device listening such as phone/music and bluetooth. Also, it just looks and feels cool!

It came out awesome. The headsets look pretty cool and I imagine you feel like Maverick lol.
Have you had a chance to get it in the dirt yet? The change has got to be pretty dramatic

OP
OP
MetalNeck

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It came out awesome. The headsets look pretty cool and I imagine you feel like Maverick lol.
Have you had a chance to get it in the dirt yet? The change has got to be pretty dramatic

Oh yeah! It was incredible! More picts to come!

Attachments

• IMG_6037.jpg
    IMG_6037.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_6047.jpg
    IMG_6047.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 21599972226_b4ae17e6ea_b.jpg
    21599972226_b4ae17e6ea_b.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 144

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Loving the pics John. It's crazy how good that thing photographs, keep them coming. Here are some of my favorites of your truck that we took a few weeks ago. I really cant thank you enough for trusting us to build your baby for you.

Jarrett

1500x994_exterior%20view_zps8krgusxi.png
1500x994_Lucasey%20Side%20View_zps9f0lalnt.png
1500x994_front%20view_zpsdrihxcgd.png