It’s about D**n time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaytonW12

Reaction score
FAEA86F7-FCA1-4DFE-B54F-1CF077A303D3.jpeg Hello everyone

I am proud to finally announce my ownership (October of ‘19, yes I know I’m late) of a 2013 Tuxedo Black SCREW. This truck has been an absolute pipe dream for me since they came out for the MY ‘10... before I could even drive. I had an opportunity to get into a molten orange SCAB back in 2015 but for having a newborn I could not justify it, so I spent the same amount on a 13 tundra, go figure. Tundra has came and went, along with a couple of either vehicles, before FINALLY convincing myself I’d ever be happy if I didn’t get a Raptor. So here we are, the truck had 78k miles, fully loaded, and was $33k. I felt the price was right, it was town, and I got what I wanted on trade. I’ll be creating a very small build thread for the few modifications I’ve done thus far and looks forward to an awesome modification future with you all