Is this normal with dealerships

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully you can get some good answers from the Sales Manager etc. Does anyone know for certain if the Raptor really goes to the Ford Performance Team to finish it? Thats cool if that is true. Anyone have any insider stuff on this?

No. The raptor is made on the same exact assembly lines as the F-150's in Dearborn. Then it rolls off the same lines and driven to a parking lot for transportation just like any other F-150. If you ever take a trip up there, you can go on a tour or YouTube it.

To the OP, I would be very leary of your sales person. Your truck will be made to order as you configured it. Now Ford does run out of certain parts for options every now and then and there has been a few folks that will change their order and drop those items (if possible unless it was included in a package) to get their truck sooner.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It sounds more like you spoke to their lot boy that just "slept at a Holiday in last night". Go find a salesman and tell that clown to learn his job.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey! I slept at a Holiday Inn last night, what's yer friggin' point?? :ROFLJest:
If you have a VIN, you have a truck. Etis or Dora gives you the abilty to track it exactly.

Last edited:

vooo11

Reaction score
I would call that clown out and go speak to the owner or the manager, he is full of it