Is it possible to lease a raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wise words from BDRAG. Besides if you just keep saving and hold off, there's going to be more used Raptors on the market for way less than a new one.

RcIgo

Reaction score
There are a ton of independent lease companies that will lease any vehicle.
But I do agree with above. Too much truck for 500 budget

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Another suggestion would be to comb Race-dezert.com classifieds for a nice F150 that has already had upgrades done to it. It may not be a Raptor but it'll do the same things.

Nice pre-runners can be had for $30k.

Flboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to do the lease option until I caught the mod bug before it ever got delivered. There are a few banks that will do it with great credit. Though, even with a lease you will still NEVER get a payment near $500 unless you are dropping a heavy down payment. A lease will typically save you around $100 a month with the 10-12K mile option. You will typically pay a higher insurance also.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the tremendous resale value of these trucks, you would think the residual value would be VERY high... maybe around 70% after 3 years (most cars being around 40-60%) which means a lower lease payment. The higher the residual amount, the lower the lease payment, since you're basically paying depreciation on a lease.

However, they probably just use regular F-150 lease rates which are much worse, and there would definitely be NO special offers on a Raptor!

Plus, you're responsible for cosmetic blemishes and wear and tear... so if you plan to actually take it off road, leasing is a TERRIBLE idea!

<----- Has leased many cars

theglide

Reaction score
I have been looking into many different raptors because I have been looking into the car for a while now, but all of the monthly payments are between 700-900 and I just can't afford that. I was wondering if anybody knows if you can even lease this, and if yes, from where?

I normally lease vehicles, and with any other f150 it can make sense with all the incentives - but not with the Raptor. To get your payment down to $500 you would need to drop too much up front down payment $.

Whether a lease or purchase, you're looking at upwards of $800+/mo (with 5k down). Might as well own it if you're paying the same amount.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cheapest way to get a raptor I would say is to get the completely base scab at invoice, (it like 38500) and put even just a couple grand down, even with 2500 down and 3% interest it would be like 550 a monthfor 72 month

LForward1

Reaction score
God, how I love such huge and brutal cars. I’ve even been thinking for several days about taking a loan of $ 50,000 and buying this beast. What do you think? It is reasonable?)
Besides, I don’t know where to get a loan, because I heard that many people are having problems. I don’t know what to do ... I read good reviews about one bank at https://foxycredit.com/se/advisa-lan and it seems to me that this is a good option, besides they have a low annual percentage .. What do you think?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'm a little old school but if you can't afford one...don't buy it. No offense intended. I just hate to see people get over extended at all. Especially on a vehicle. Invest your extra money and when you have a big chunk saved, buy something for yourself like a Raptor. I see young people...and old alike every day with brand new cars, cell phones, motorcycles, etc. that are living paycheck to paycheck. It's horrible.

I agree here dude...

I have made enough mistakes to agree with this lol.