Is it possible to lease a raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonathanpayne

Reaction score
I have been looking into many different raptors because I have been looking into the car for a while now, but all of the monthly payments are between 700-900 and I just can't afford that. I was wondering if anybody knows if you can even lease this, and if yes, from where?

RcIgo

Reaction score
Any vehicle can be leased. The Raptor is holding value like crazy. The downside to leasing is upfront costs, you MUST have great credit and mileage limits.
Why not buy a used one if the new ones are out of budget?

OP
OP
J

Jonathanpayne

Reaction score
The used ones are still costing around the same ballpark with 40000-50000 miles on them. The new ones were around 900 and the used were around 700, and I need my payments to be more around 500, which is why I am looking into leasing. But how do I find a dealership that will be willing to lease, and how do I put it to them if they all say they don't lease?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No dealer will lease you a raptor,it's to easy to get full price and they are limited production.
If they did the payment would be the same as a buy or even more.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm a little old school but if you can't afford one...don't buy it. No offense intended. I just hate to see people get over extended at all. Especially on a vehicle. Invest your extra money and when you have a big chunk saved, buy something for yourself like a Raptor. I see young people...and old alike every day with brand new cars, cell phones, motorcycles, etc. that are living paycheck to paycheck. It's horrible.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
BIG down payment will get your numbers per month down. Once you get into an upside down situation on a car and especially with a ride thats 50K, you will NEVER get away unless you hit the lottery. Example. Mine was like 51K out the door with taxes and all. I traded a paid off 2004 FX4 worth 12 K and put down another 8 K. Made my monthly payments on 60 months at $525 a month. I also got like 2.4 % interest by the big down payment.

As others have said, if ya can't swing it right now don't do it. Also the gas expense can be a bitch at 11-13 mpg. $100 fill ups are the norm. You may need to just hold off for the end of the year sales at ford and get into a loaded FX4 or simular F150 variant at prolly $10 K off the sticker, a loaded one for prolly $32 -35 K 4 wheel drive and all. They are not the Raptor but are damn good trucks none the less. Be patient. Don't be stupid.

I know, SCREW the OLD GUY! Well son, its only a ride.

BDRAG