Is 37 PP a must have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n2knee

Reaction score
Hi. I am a new member here. I am looking at these two Raptors.

1. '22 Raptor with 801A + 37 PP. ETA is September 2022.
2. '22 Raptor with 801A. ETA is June 2022.

I know that the 37 PP is a $5k option, but the price difference between the two vehicles is $15k.

I understand that the 37PP comes with blue Recaro seats which is cool, but it is not my main requirement. I have searched online and cannot seem to find additional information about added options that come with the 37 PP. Obviously, it comes with 37 in. tires. Is the suspension on the 37 PP different from the "base" 35 in. tires? Is the suspension tuned differently?

CodeOrange

Reaction score
The 37 package, in general is better for offroad trail driving and the 35 is better for high speed dune type driving. The blue interior is stone ugly. Interior seats are easy zip off swaps, so it isn't as exclusive of an option as the classic car world would have as far as value goes.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After driving the 37 pp trucks at Raptor Assault, I am quite happy with out that option on mine. The Recaro seats felt pretty hard after a day in them and were collecting oils from peoples forearms on the suede in trucks with less than 1000 miles on them. The 37's grant you that tad bit of approach angle but I have never touched metal on mine while crawling around the rocks, maybe I am just too cautious. Driving and handling I could not tell any difference on or off road. I do LOVE the wheels that Ford used on the 37's though. Hope to find a set for mine someday.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought for 22 the Recaros were separate from the 37 package.
Indeed, MY22 onwards, the Recaros are an option on the 37 pkg. I did get them though and love them.

I guess the approach angle, etc. offroad benefits are nice too, I wouldn't know. I hit a hard turn into a strip mall parking lot the other day, ended up nudging a 3 inch curb and had an oh-no moment for a brief second before I realized I was driving a Raptor, hehe.