Is 37 PP a must have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed, MY22 onwards, the Recaros are an option on the 37 pkg. I did get them though and love them.

I guess the approach angle, etc. offroad benefits are nice too, I wouldn't know. I hit a hard turn into a strip mall parking lot the other day, ended up nudging a 3 inch curb and had an oh-no moment for a brief second before I realized I was driving a Raptor, hehe.
Consider yourself lucky, imagine how bad it could of been with 35's.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being in SFO I'd avoid the 37PP, Raptor is already going to feel massive around SF, and the added height may be a deal breaker in some places.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2021 37PP. I personally love the blue interior. Makes it stand out and the orange accents are really nice. I had a 2020 with black seats and also a 2020 with the recaros. I felt the same way about those trucks. In pictures I've seen of the black seats they all look baggy and don't seem to fit well. Haven't seen one in person though so could be different in real life. The recaros are not that way. I also really like the 37pp graphics and cant stand the 35 graphics. For those reasons I wanted the 37pp. Its all personal preference but I would imagine long term value retention would be better on a 37 than the 35. It may cost more upfront but from my experience with used raptors the higher the trim package the higher the trade value. I don't live in an area where high speed off-roading is an option so for me the 37pp was purely for the looks and value retention.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 37 package, in general is better for offroad trail driving and the 35 is better for high speed dune type driving. The blue interior is stone ugly. Interior seats are easy zip off swaps, so it isn't as exclusive of an option as the classic car world would have as far as value goes.
How do you figure they are easy zip off swaps?