Interior pics - carbon fiber package vs no carbon fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also thought I got the CF package but there are subtle differences between the two. Subtle enough that I’d be pissed if I spent an extra grand on CF.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also thought I got the CF package but there are subtle differences between the two. Subtle enough that I’d be pissed if I spent an extra grand on CF.
That's me...only complaint I have with my truck. I just got it yesterday and the CF feels/looks like painted plastic.

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the easiest way to tell would be to see if the center console door has carbon ?

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys did not get lucky and get carbon fiber without paying for it. That is the standard 801a finish, not the carbon fiber upgrade. Look at this guy's pictures. That is not what you have.
Yeah, it's an odd looking plastic diamond. Not sure why people think that is Carbon Fiber...

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noway, authentic CF is worth it. To each their own but I DO NOT like imitation Carbon in a performance vehicle unless. It just seems cheap. I'd rather have the slate color so it's not trying to look like something it's not.

Kind of like those cars with fake dual exhaust built into the bumper...lol

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get 22 37 pkg it says low gloss carbon fiber accents. So not sure why you would pay 1k for the carbon fiber pkg on a 22 37 just to get the shifter? Never seen a 22 37 in the wild. We shall see...
Have anyone even seen a 22 with a CF shifter yet?

ironpeddler

Reaction score
Personally I think the carbon fiber almost clashes with the rest of the interior. If I had a choice I think I would just like the little door and shifter in CF and the rest just the normal interior. The way the CF connects with the normal interior on the doors/dash panel is awkward, there is no flow to it. This isn't some exotic sports car, it is a truck. If they wanted it to look better there needs to be a lot more CF on the interior so it would all flow better. Just my opinion though.

Jack-O

Reaction score

Grey03

Reaction score
I just ordered a 23 Raptor w/37 package but decided against the carbon fiber package. After looking at it in person it can't be real carbon fiber... (Maybe I'm wrong) I have the real stuff on my GT500 CFTP and the Raptor stuff looks noting like it.