Interior lights not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motorboating

Reaction score
Drove my raptor for the first time at night since I've bought it. It appears my interior lights for the USB and my PRND lights down by the shifter are not working. I'm guessing it's just a bulb that needs to be replaced. Does anyone know what bulbs i need to fix it?

Last edited:

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drove my raptor for the first time at night since I've bought it. It appears my interior lights for the USB and my PRND lights down by the shifter are not working. I'm guessing it's just a bulb that needs to be replaced. Does anyone know what bulbs i need to fix it?

they phased out the prndl lights for 2019.. my usb lights up around the outer edge of the port, but not the USB logo, but i changed to a USB-C port..

OP
OP
motorboating

motorboating

Reaction score
they phased out the prndl lights for 2019.. my usb lights up around the outer edge of the port, but not the USB logo, but i changed to a USB-C port..

Thats a bummer. My buddies 2016 XLT even lights up. Thanks for that link. that will solve the USB ports not illuminating. Is there a way to illuminate the PRND? Does it just need a bulb?

PhilZx6

Reaction score
You need part number FL3Z-13466-B there are a few how to videos on youtube and on here

OP
OP
motorboating

motorboating

Reaction score
@motorboating did you get the PRND light working? Same,thing in my 2020 so appreciate any intel to share.
It sounds like all the 2019 and 2020 F150s it doesn't work no matter the trim. I haven't gotten around to replacing the PRND light yet. I just got a new usb port that is supposed to light up and is USB C. I'm actually going to go down and install that right now. I'll keep you posted when I do the PRND. I was going to order the part this weekend and try to get it installed next weekend.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank
You. I’ve seen a a few threads with ways to provide some backlighting. Appreciate the feedback.