Intercooler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Whipple IC work with aftermarket bumpers? Does the extra thickness take up space toward the front or rear?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The extra width is mostly consumed in the bow of the ship.

It’s a couple inches.

Does the Whipple IC work with aftermarket bumpers? Does the extra thickness take up space toward the front or rear?

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The extra width is mostly consumed in the bow of the ship.

It’s a couple inches.

Okay thanks, this would require probably a bit of trimming to work on an aftermarket bumper. I have an ADD bumper and already had to trim a bunch of the plastic around the stock cooler. Might have to go with the Full Race unit instead.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I upgraded with a wagoner IC, it’s prtty huge of a IC, didn’t have to relocate anything and I have technology pkg. 5 star actually put it for me and Some bracket that they fabricated is necessary for the install. I can’t remember what bracket was for. So far no problems with the IC, only ran about 2700 miles since install though.

Dehman

Reaction score
I have the Baja Designs 30” S8 light bar behind the main grill. Will the Full Race intercooler still fit?

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Baja Designs 30” S8 light bar behind the main grill. Will the Full Race intercooler still fit?
do you have adaptive cruise control pad ? if yes then no. BD grill light cant fit wit relo kit of adaptive cruise

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also went with Wagner. It seems to be the largest stock location intercooler. Is there something larger???
I have not installed it yet, waiting on a few things. I can't comment on how the install will be. It appears the oil cooler needs to be relocated higher but does include a bracket