Instrument cluster problem 2019 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdawg22

Reaction score
Anyone seen the instrument panel on a 2019 SCREW go black while driving? Afterwards screen between tach and speedometer comes back all pixelated. Happens 10 times a day. Need to turn off ignition to see gas gauge and read center cluster panel. Dealer cant replicate - so I'm driving a 70K vehicle with no gauges and no way to get it repaired under warranty. Is there a Ford customer service # I should be calling. any guidance much appreciated.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone seen the instrument panel on a 2019 SCREW go black while driving? Afterwards screen between tach and speedometer comes back all pixelated. Happens 10 times a day. Need to turn off ignition to see gas gauge and read center cluster panel. Dealer cant replicate - so I'm driving a 70K vehicle with no gauges and no way to get it repaired under warranty. Is there a Ford customer service # I should be calling. any guidance much appreciated.

The Ford Customer Service (Customer Relationship Center/CRC) number is in your owner's guide; 866-631-3788. If the issue is happening that frequently there is no reason the dealer shouldn't be taking the time to verify it. Sometimes the CRC will contact another dealer in your area and ask them to assist and set up an appointment on your behalf since your dealer hasn't been helpful.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2019 had the same issue. I just recorded my cluster going crazy and my dealership replaced the entire cluster and it was fixed.