Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My map lights should be in today, curious on how well they'll match new cargo...

Those appear to be for your vanity mirror maybe?

Shit, I forgot about those...don't i feel like a ********...

Maps look great, still waiting on the Dome...

Thanks,

Fred

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Shit, I forgot about those...don't i feel like a ********...

Maps look great, still waiting on the Dome...

Thanks,

Fred

Looking at a calendar mine took right at 6 days from the day I ordered to get it. Pretty dang quick considering it came from Canada.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at a calendar mine took right at 6 days from the day I ordered to get it. Pretty dang quick considering it came from Canada.

Damn quick...

Ok you were right the 4 ilttle stick leds are for the vanity...so while pulling the passenger side out it broke of in the housing i picked the rest of the bulb out with a pick...but now both vanity's wont work...the drivers side was working with a new LED before I screwed with the passenger side...now both don't work...:rage:

Damn...not my day ideas?

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Damn quick...

Ok you were right the 4 ilttle stick leds are for the vanity...so while pulling the passenger side out it broke of in the housing i picked the rest of the bulb out with a pick...but now both vanity's wont work...the drivers side was working with a new LED before I screwed with the passenger side...now both don't work...:rage:

Damn...not my day ideas?

Damn, it definitely isn't! I think it's time to grab a beer.

I bet it just blew a fuse. I doubt they're on their own circuit, but just not sure which fuse it'd be. May be pull and look till you find it or maybe someone will chime in?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, it definitely isn't! I think it's time to grab a beer.

I bet it just blew a fuse. I doubt they're on their own circuit, but just not sure which fuse it'd be. May be pull and look till you find it or maybe someone will chime in?

I would never have thought it would be on a fuse by itself...but when I noticed the map lights acting funny, by only coming on when you open and shut the doors or use the dimmer on the drivers side it thought it my be a Fuse....

So i pulled...shit now i forgot which one since i pulled about 10 fuses..., but I think it was the one for the interior lights #4 and replaced it with one in an empty slot and voila...

back in action...the map and the vanity's look great...i turned the Dome light off completely, until that LED comes in and I can swap that one out...

Now if I can only work up the courage to attack the puddles...

Thanks for your help,

Fred

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Don't sweat the puddles, they're not near as bad as they seem. Once apart it's cake, promise.

Just installed the Samsung 194 bulbs... **** they're bright, it's night and day difference between the old SMD 194s and the Samsungs!! Bad part is, front is still more a "whiter" and brighter light compared to dome so not sure what I'm going to do now. I'm definitely leaving it, but need to find some Samsung 42mm bulbs that have same style LED I guess.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

2 Samsung No Error License Plate Bulb SMD LED 6418 Mercedes GL Class GL450 GL320 | eBay

Samsung LED size is 5630

Found these, but only 37mm-38mm in size. I'm sure I could make them fit, but not worth trouble. Just in past week or so I've found them and been looking for them on ebay it's exploded. I'd bet just a matter of time before 42mm shows up with 6 or even 9 LEDs on the board.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't sweat the puddles, they're not near as bad as they seem. Once apart it's cake, promise.

Just installed the Samsung 194 bulbs... **** they're bright, it's night and day difference between the old SMD 194s and the Samsungs!! Bad part is, front is still more a "whiter" and brighter light compared to dome so not sure what I'm going to do now. I'm definitely leaving it, but need to find some Samsung 42mm bulbs that have same style LED I guess.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

2 Samsung No Error License Plate Bulb SMD LED 6418 Mercedes GL Class GL450 GL320 | eBay

Samsung LED size is 5630

Found these, but only 37mm-38mm in size. I'm sure I could make them fit, but not worth trouble. Just in past week or so I've found them and been looking for them on ebay it's exploded. I'd bet just a matter of time before 42mm shows up with 6 or even 9 LEDs on the board.

should have mine this week...I wonder if the different lens has anything to do with distortion of the color?

shit the LEDs from the vanity are brighter than the stock map light bulbs...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you sure your wife don't have a secret account on here? LoL!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I doubt it, but if she does...she is getting a Raptor...she hangs out on the ZZZ...