Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's darker? Smoked red tails or smoked tails? Or is it just one has a red look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes one just has a red tint and the other is smoked. Ive seen the red tint lights on a different truck and they are pretty nice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Randomly came across some new LEDs I've personally never seen or heard of before, but they claim to be Samsung brand and 2-3x brighter than 5050 SMD's. Figured what the hell and ordered them, fingers are crossed. I should hopefully have the 194's in 1-3 days it says so I'll get to compare them to the 5050's I have now and if they are indeed whiter and brighter, I'll order another set for the license plate lights since they're the same length and width.

194 map & license plate lights
Samsung White LED T10 921 License Plate Interior SMD Light Bulbs Bulb High Power | eBay

42mm dome light
One White Error Free 1 72" 211 2 578 Samsung SMD LED Dome Trunk Cargo Light Bulb | eBay

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez I gotta order some.

This is not helping the ocd4LED disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2