in the hunt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah that would work out.
i am going to go talk to my bank today and hopefully i can give that truck a new home
Honestly it's one of the best deals out there. I've been looking for a friend for a about 6 months.

You can't be picky at this point. The raptor is currently on the endangered species list.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it's an amazing deal. If i could afford it and the offer to trade interior came up I'd be going to get it right now.

Hope it works out!

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
jimbo, thanks
yes that is a hell of a deal, i am just not a fan of the red interior on the ruby red, i love the ruby red but the interior i dont like, i guess that could be fixed with seat covers tho :)

rdfts,thanks
that is a hell of a truck but i think that may be out of my price range, so now i guess i have a price range in mind, id say around 55k would be my absolute max

thanks to both of you, i am going to consider on that ruby red that fitz has for sale

I'd swap ya my black seat covers for those red ones if you bought it, and I'm in Illinois.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Yo, I came up with the idea, screw you all, I WANT THEM! lol

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah that would work out.
i am going to go talk to my bank today and hopefully i can give that truck a new home

Seriously let me know. If I didn't have a deposit on another truck already I would be right there buying Fritz's truck. It's an awesome deal for a truck in great condition. Good luck I hope it works out for you. Not just because I want to trade seat either, it's a sweet truck and I think you wont find a better deal on a truck with those mods in perfect shape and you'll kick yourself later for passing it up.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Yo, I came up with the idea, screw you all, I WANT THEM! lol

@Jimbo I kinda like you so please don't make me kill you to death. :killer: