In production for 2 months is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Whereismyraptor
Reaction score
Getting a factory bedliner? If so, it may be causing the hold up. My friend just ran in to that. He canceled the bedliner and it got built. They allowed the delete because it's a major issue right now. Ask your dealership what's going on and if that's the cause, don't let them tell you there's nothing they can do.
No Bedline sir just the high package stock wheels. I’m going in to check today they usually don’t give much info, this forum is way more informative.

OP
OP
Whereismyraptor
Reaction score
Patience is required, Grasshopper. It will get there. There seems to be an obligatory 2 month parking period for new Raptors. Mine sat from end of December until beginning of March.
Is that while it’s in production or after it’s been built?

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that’s how ford works. They never have updates they gave me an update once it got built but it was over a month with nothing. If it’s in production it won’t be canceled,

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that while it’s in production or after it’s been built?
I really can't remember what they officially listed as while sitting. Doesn't really matter. I do know after it was called "built", it sat in the rail yard a few weeks waiting for a truck to dealership.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I hate to say it, but its best to just forget about it until it shows up. If you try to stay out of the dark, you'll only infuriate yourself.

You can see my signature for what I would consider to be worst case scenario. Honestly, just expect it to take forever and your life will be so much better! It really truly is worth the wait, man!

Good luck!
I don’t mind waiting just not left in the dark. What’s one more month it’s already been 10 lol. Afraid it won’t be built or cancelled after 2023.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that’s crazy. When you got it delivered was there anything wrong with it? Like dull paint or plastics from sitting out there for so long? Just wondering since mine was sitting for over a month and is now waiting on shipping.
Nothing wrong. Paint was corrected, ceramic coating, and PPF before I picked up. I don't get why you think the paint and plastics would be messed up in 2 months. It's been outside for the last 7 months and nothing is dull yet. You may get rust spots on paint if it comes by rail. There is a thread about that.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong. Paint was corrected, ceramic coating, and PPF before I picked up. I don't get why you think the paint and plastics would be messed up in 2 months. It's been outside for the last 7 months and nothing is dull yet. You may get rust spots on paint if it comes by rail. There is a thread about that.
Can you send me the link to the thread? I was looking for it thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc