Impulse Off Road Light Bar Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im with ironhorse, if you have a "fab" shop and you make products for people to buy for a living and thats the gem?

pretty shoddy considering they have the ability to do something much better with a 70k$ truck.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just returned from the Raptor Assault program. I really inspected the front bar and bed rack. They both look really nice. The quality of fit and fabrication is really nice and the powder coat finish and welds are top notch. The amber lights look cool as well and serve their purpose well. The bed rack is nearly perfect but does take up a lot of room. He is making a rack for 2 tires and jack that might look even better. I think it really compliments the truck especially when seen in person. Williams is very talented and knows his stuff. It's nice that he offers this option for us, some will like the design, others won't but I like that it is all bolt on.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only thing is that the light bar slightly blocks the camera view. I tested it at the Raptor Assault.