Imposters...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're able to track the snowflake reference to when you joined the forum...I'd say that makes sense.
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/search/5391131/?q=Snowflake&o=relevance

Your kidding me right? You did not search the forum before you wrote this? Come on JR. So let me continue to school you. Stop quoting me to get my attention, as it will keep showing your ignorance.

this is how you do it. Top right corner of this page, click on the magnifying glass then type in “snowflake” see what comes up. Check my join date( you we’re still in diapers btw) then check the dates on all these post you will find.
Good luck. Don’t summon me again till your old enough to drive legally. ...You know what, wait to call upon me again till you old enough to drink!

STLTHRAP

Reaction score
I wanted to chime in as I bought a 2019 Single Cab XLT for my daily driver. I bought the Raptor replacement grille for it, and it looked better that most with the F-O-R-D grille. It was just not a "fun" daily driver. So I finally found a 2018 SuperCab Raptor and traded the Single Cab for it.

I now know the feeling of "having the original" and it really is a different feel. I agree with others that modding your truck and making it yours is great, but the feeling of driving the "real thing" just tastes that much better. :D

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I wanted to chime in as I bought a 2019 Single Cab XLT for my daily driver. I bought the Raptor replacement grille for it, and it looked better that most with the F-O-R-D grille. It was just not a "fun" daily driver. So I finally found a 2018 SuperCab Raptor and traded the Single Cab for it.

I now know the feeling of "having the original" and it really is a different feel. I agree with others that modding your truck and making it yours is great, but the feeling of driving the "real thing" just tastes that much better. :D
There's a difference between living and living well.

MasterWaterSkier

Reaction score
Just had to add to this.. even more hilarious... Driving home the other day I thought I saw an Escape with a Raptor grill.. even had the amber lights...

I started laughing hysterically... can it be?

Looked for it today.. yep, you can buy a raptor type grill for a Ford Escape at Amazon.. oh my... I'm laughing just typing this.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW....this thread is still going!.....:)

And yes I've now seen several Dodge trucks with the 3 LED grille....just returned from Baja for the 1000 and lost count of the "3 LED" thing on even cars down there....

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a truck yesterday with the three center "Raptor Lights" in the grille, and only one of the three lights worked, one of the off center ones.

At some point- please just stop. The internet is like a giant JC Whitney catalog.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a truck yesterday with the three center "Raptor Lights" in the grille, and only one of the three lights worked, one of the off center ones.

At some point- please just stop. The internet is like a giant JC Whitney catalog.
Seems like a common problem on the cheap Fraptor grills. I saw a thread on f150forum.com where someone bought a used truck that came with a Fraptor grill on it and thought it was a real Raptor grill. They were having issues with the lights and was going to take it the dealership until someone informed them that the grill was an aftermarket piece of crap.