Imposters...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Must be a Texas thing. Don’t see that here in Fl. Does it look funny on our little brother?

I have seen several further south by me. So to the point my wife asked me about it, And asked how can they have a Raptor grill? Lol.

Have seen a few done up higher end F-150’s with them, but just as many beat up XLT’s with them as well. I have been half tricked a couple of times when quickly spotting a nice truck with the grill.

Never have seen a wide body look alike kit however

Milovaughn

Reaction score
Absolutely, it makes me wanna pull up to them and ask if it’s Raptor? When clearly we are driving the really thing!!!!

Kedd

Reaction score
I say wait until they are alongside and drive your truck like you stole it.
The will never pull up again. Lol
My family has an Audi A 5 and we love it but it can’t pull from light to light.
As far a Foyota. Haha

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drives me nuts, I agree it's like putting a M badge on a non-m BMW. The fraptor/craptor look is usually accompanied by "the only difference between a raptor and a regular f150 is the suspension and a body kit" ‍♂️

ktmcolorado

Reaction score
Yep. Here in the Denver area drove by the Ford stealership yesterday and the entire front row was non-Raptor F-150's with the 'Raptor' grill. One of the reasons I like having the 2014.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drives me nuts, I agree it's like putting a M badge on a non-m BMW. The fraptor/craptor look is usually accompanied by "the only difference between a raptor and a regular f150 is the suspension and a body kit" ‍♂️

I just shake my head. I do enjoy pulling up next to them/passing them though. Unfortunately, BMW itself has become the worst offender with all the M sport badging. I don’t let it bother me too much, but I’d don’t like the dilution it causes.