I'm in Suckas! Inland Empire CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am so Stoked!

Picked up my, new to me, 2013 Raptor SCREW. Very clean inside and out. Bought it from my Brother with 118k miles. He was the second owner.

I just drove back from Mississippi to California. I averaged 13.9 MPH on the trip home. I got 15 MPG when I was cruising 65-75 through AR and OK. Dropped down to 13.9 MPG through Texas, NM, AZ and CA at 80-85.

Man I love this truck! No plans to mod it. Just leave it stock. The only thing I plan to do soon is put RhinoLiner in the rear wheel wells. Bought the truck to mainly tow my ski boat and have a little fun off road. More for towing.

My Brother added a few goodies: under rear seat rifle locker, roll top tonneau, carpeted bed liner, rear tool box, and Rigid LED lights.

Never thought I would own a Ford, but here I am. Looking forward to many years of fun driving with this beast.

FFiaanL.jpg
glWyOZz.jpg
oMJnWWb.jpg
D1zRbgv.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats, nice truck!

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep leave it stock!!! It has more than enough power to get in trouble with and Stays Reliable that way. Only must do and it is very Cheap upgrade is go Mid Perch setting on front end