I'm back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spdrcrj

Reaction score
Sold my Goosetuned Raptor about a year and a bit ago and regretted it. Tried a '22 TRX and it was a very nice truck but........just a bit....I don't know. Liked it alot but didn't "love" it. Traded it for a Tesla Model 3 Perf (yeah...i know) but kept looking at Gen 2 Raptors. Not a fan of the Gen 3 styling. The interior styling is much improved as is the rear suspension, but the drivetrain is basically the same. I just really like the look of the Gen 2 better. Saw a Raptor on Cars.com in Nov in AZ and kept tabs on it. Asking was $95k. I emailed them to ask why so high and got crickets. A few weeks ago, they came down to $74k and I called to inquire. Turns out it's a Velociraptor 600, serial number 369. Ok....now I'm interested. Traded the Tesla for it and am so happy to be back in a Gen 2, I could sh*t myself. It also has an Airlift rear airbag setup, front bumper lights, line-x'd bed, and a Retrax retractable bed cover. Truck is in brand new condition. Was def well taken care of. Already bought a set of Caltracs for it and a wireless carplay dongle.

Oh....and I gotta say......this thing is fast! lol

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sold my Goosetuned Raptor about a year and a bit ago and regretted it. Tried a '22 TRX and it was a very nice truck but........just a bit....I don't know. Liked it alot but didn't "love" it. Traded it for a Tesla Model 3 Perf (yeah...i know) but kept looking at Gen 2 Raptors. Not a fan of the Gen 3 styling. The interior styling is much improved as is the rear suspension, but the drivetrain is basically the same. I just really like the look of the Gen 2 better. Saw a Raptor on Cars.com in Nov in AZ and kept tabs on it. Asking was $95k. I emailed them to ask why so high and got crickets. A few weeks ago, they came down to $74k and I called to inquire. Turns out it's a Velociraptor 600, serial number 369. Ok....now I'm interested. Traded the Tesla for it and am so happy to be back in a Gen 2, I could sh*t myself. It also has an Airlift rear airbag setup, front bumper lights, line-x'd bed, and a Retrax retractable bed cover. Truck is in brand new condition. Was def well taken care of. Already bought a set of Caltracs for it and a wireless carplay dongle.

Oh....and I gotta say......this thing is fast! lol
Ok….so…..pics?

OP
OP
Spdrcrj

Spdrcrj

Reaction score
I knew i'd get told about no pictures. lol Will take a couple and post them up tomorow. :cool: