If you're interested in paint coatings I'll get you sorted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on Pristine Detail or Glistening Detail? Based on their Instagram feeds they appear to do good work as well. Having trouble picking one to use.

I have no idea why neither one of them came up when I was searching. I found their Instagram accounts and they both seem to do quality work. I would lean more towards Pristine Detail. They seem to be more squared away.

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trimmell, I have just read through this entire thread and thank you for all of the helpful information. Can you recommend anyone in the Middle Tennessee area for paint correction/coatings? Specifically Nashville or Franklin TN? Thanks!

Detail by Vinny would probably be your best bet! (615) 854-3915

June158

Reaction score
Trimmell,

Suggestions for paint correction and PPF in Signal Hill/Long Beach area?

TIA and of all you're input here!

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trimmell,

Suggestions for paint correction and PPF in Signal Hill/Long Beach area?

TIA and of all you're input here!

For paint correction I would hit up OCD Car Care in LA. (949)427-1191

For PPF get in touch with Gi Automotive. (310)220-4002

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a car wash soap that is safe for ceramic coatings?

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update the forum on how happy I am that I got my Raptor Ceramic Pro Coated! If you are in the Houston area, whether for Coating or just one Hell of a detailing job, I highly recommend contacting Wlad Colina with Max Reflection.

I dropped off my Raptor with Wlad as I was going out of town for the week. He spent Day 1 giving the truck a complete exterior wash and clay barring...and I mean this was as clean as when I picked it up from the dealership. Suspension, undercarriage, grill, wheels...everything was spotless.

Day 2 was spent doing a full color correction/nano polish. I've only hand washed my truck, but it was still showing swirls and spiderwebs, but he said it took about 11 passes to get it mirror finished.

Day 3 was the application of the Ceramic Pro 9H coating. I went with the 5-Year Silver package, that uses one layer of 9H. He coated all painted surfaces as well as the plastic parts and my tonneau cover.

Day 4 and 5 was a combo (I can't remember) of applying the Ceramic Pro Light coating, letting it "gas out" and the application of Ceramic Pro Rain for all glass, and Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper for the wheels.

I gotta say, it looks smoother and glossier than when it was new! I've had it back for a week now, it's been driven about 230 miles with one day of heavy downpours, and it's true how the dirt, water, road film just doesn't stick. Everything just rolls off, or at most takes a few minutes with a clean microfiber towel to wipe it down.

Well worth it for anyone on the fence about getting it done, and willing to pay for it!

Below are some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_3011.JPG.jpg
    IMG_3011.JPG.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3032.JPG.jpg
    IMG_3032.JPG.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3093.JPG.jpg
    IMG_3093.JPG.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 76

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about Jacksonville/St Augustine FL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk