If you have every wondered what a F250 6.7 would look like wrapped in a Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not feeling it. A Raptor has purpose and is capable off the showroom floor. This is a yuppie ***** extension.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
46" tires look dumb on it.

IMO 40"s with proper fenders would of looked a lot better.

Just looks like a full scale hotwheels truck

metaphysician

Reaction score
The seller added a pic of it next to a Gen 2 Raptor. Holy cow that thing is huge! Looks like fun for the right $.

57f3602C6CA9C02-3CE5-46A2-BC31-6D6D8DD47847-scaled.jpg

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hadn't seen the front somehow, other than really sort of hating the MEGA being added there, it really bothers me that it doesn't even fit the font correctly. The weight and the kerning are both terrible. It might be fun, but it's ugly as all get out—especially from the side where the front looks too small for it.

EDIT: Upon further inspection, both sides of the front logo are terrible. The R's have insets like those for block printing (where the tail meets the curve) and they clearly have no ability to cut curves. All of the letters are just cut with straight lines. Also, I'm not sure if there's some race application, but bedliner on the top of the bed down into the flares is weird choice.

Last edited:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
jeebus that thing is TALL.

Here's a pic of my 250, with a carli leveling kit, on 37s, next to my raptor on 40" KR3s. My raptor, is about 1" taller than a raptor on 37s, which is about 1.5" taller, than a stock raptor.

now go look at that pic of the "megaraptor" next to the stock raptor.

LEhMJsn.jpg

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like someone hit it in the middle of the rear bumper, considering the spray line was rubbed off, and the rear bumper tilts downward towards the rear.