ICON Vehicle Dynamics Baja Raptor Run 2013 March 5th - 10th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trying to swing both Baja and TRR. Schedule tightened up for me. Hate to choose between the two

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gordon Brown and myself will be down there for the 250 already... not sure if we can committ to this event yet, but regardless I'm sure we'll see some of you folks down there! Should be a great time for those involved...

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Gordon Brown and myself will be down there for the 250 already... not sure if we can committ to this event yet, but regardless I'm sure we'll see some of you folks down there! Should be a great time for those involved...

Are y'all going with a team?

The lodging alone is worth the price. Condos are walking distance to the malecon.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are y'all going with a team?

The lodging alone is worth the price. Condos are walking distance to the malecon.

We are staying at El Dorado Ranch. I have friends with houses down there so it doesnt cost us anything. Trying to put it together so we can join you on the way down to San Felipe.

coachart

Reaction score
Just registered. Looking forward to it!! BTW, I speak fluent spanish and have family in Ensenada - if I can be of assistance, please let me know.