ICON Vehicle Dynamics Baja Raptor Run 2013 March 5th - 10th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
It was a tough decision, but we felt that tying the trip to a race would be a great experience for everyone. The 500 in June is miserably hot, and the 1000 would be tough since there are so many people. I'll make a deal for everyone who attends both. Half price at TRR if you attend the Baja Run.
Awesome!!

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shot in the dark...

If anyone in or reasonably around Kansas City is interested in going, PM me to discuss renting a Super Duty and splitting the cost of hauling 2 trucks.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thumbs up, let's do this.

I'm not fully sold yet... We need to crunch some numbers. The trip sounds amazing but I can't pay a a hundred million dollars to go. We should meet up sometime at Jimmy's and see what we can come up with.

Can't beat $800 Mexican coastal vacation and being able to say I've driven on (parts of) the official Baja course though.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not fully sold yet... We need to crunch some numbers. The trip sounds amazing but I can't pay a a hundred million dollars to go. We should meet up sometime at Jimmy's and see what we can come up with.

Can't beat $800 Mexican coastal vacation and being able to say I've driven on (parts of) the official Baja course though.

Next weekend we are planning to do some installs on my truck (cv axles, icon shocks, mbrp exhaust, and icon power steering reservoir) if we have enough time that is..

-Greg

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've cleared the dates as of now. Unfortunately my schedule at work is about as predictable as a game of roulette.