ICON Vehicle Dynamics Baja Raptor Run 2013 March 5th - 10th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Trey, I assume a co-driver is "necessary gear"?

Will you be driving to Tecate from Corpus on Sunday/Monday? Looks like an 8/9 day adventure if starting in Texas.

Co-Driver isn't totally necessary, but it makes the trip way more fun.

If there is a big Texas contingent I'd be willing to caravan, but I'm planning to go all the way into San Diego to handle food, etc... My plan is to actually leave out on Friday.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gadangit.

Why so close to TRR? You're killin me smalls. I really want to go to both but TRR is gonna cost around $1000 all said and done...

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Why so close to TRR? You're killin me smalls. I really want to go to both but TRR is gonna cost around $1000 all said and done...

It was a tough decision, but we felt that tying the trip to a race would be a great experience for everyone. The 500 in June is miserably hot, and the 1000 would be tough since there are so many people. I'll make a deal for everyone who attends both. Half price at TRR if you attend the Baja Run.

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice ima be out there thurs -tues, staying out at my uncles beace house... hope to c yall there... we should do a light run if anyone is down... know few spots dune like areas and a small track..

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a tough decision, but we felt that tying the trip to a race would be a great experience for everyone. The 500 in June is miserably hot, and the 1000 would be tough since there are so many people. I'll make a deal for everyone who attends both. Half price at TRR if you attend the Baja Run.

That's a sweet deal