ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys!

But here is what I am looking at:
Front Left:
644368_629124030435295_2031068132_n.jpg

Rear Left:
563813_629124097101955_323190545_n.jpg

Front Right:
534023_629124133768618_1083449148_n.jpg

Rear Left:
549017_629124167101948_1607458214_n.jpg

Prob should rotate before TRR...

Ryan's tires are WAY worse than that and he will be running them. We are bring 6 spares though.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trey, last year, there was a bathroom and shower available in the building next to the swimming pool, will they still be available for use this year?

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so after 30 pages I'm caught up! So due to putting up a 30x60 shop this weekend i'm probably going to take off Wednesday so I can get my stuff up to ***** on the truck. I'm way to freakin' old to be climbing around in the air :whymewhyme:

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15 times so far:

pat'sRAPTOR said:
My tent stayed nice and dry last year!! Haha this year my ass is staying at the lake house across from the ranch! :idiot:

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Haha I have a shower at the lake house for the right price anyone can use it :evillol:

pat'sRAPTOR said:
He said te shower trailer fell through but not sure.. So no shower trailer anymore. Sucks to be everyone that doesn't har a trailer or lake house across te street haha :party36:

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Haha I might take you up on that offer! But we do have a big grill set up on the porch of the lake house. But that 3 minute drive from the ranch to the lake gets annoying after about 5 times so I might not wanna keep driving back and forth for food haha

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Hey we have a big grill at the lake house and since Alan is staying there you'reore than welcome to come cook with us!!! Party at the lake house!!!! BYOB!

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Yea it'll be in front of the gate haha I'm sure they're will be a long line waiting to get in! Ill be in line Monday afternoon waiting! That's when I plan on getting there!! Or ill be chillin on the dock and the lake house fishing and getting hammered drunk!!

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Well ill be waiting for you guys to show up! I'm getting to the lake house Monday so I can relax do some fishin and ride some jet skis before TRR haha

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Same here 7 days till I'm sitting at the lake house across from the ranch think " dn I wish I still remember the combo to the lock on the gate lmao cause of be doing some prerunnin haha

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Haha we're good mike! Plus I'm not gonna drive from the lake house to the ranch just to strangle you in your sleep haha ill wait till you're not
Looking and hit you with a blowgun dart :Big Laugh:

pat'sRAPTOR said:
I am tired of these ************* snakes on this mitherfuckin ranch! Haha
Yea I'm ready!!!!! Leavin early early Monday morning to head to the lake house should be there Monday evening just in...

pat'sRAPTOR said:
The ranch has a food truck that's always there they sere burgers got dogs chicken sandwiches breakfast burritos and stuff like that and they're pretty much always open plus the BBQ treys havin but there is a sweet diner in bronte just down the road that has amazing cheap food! We always go there for breakfast when we stay at the lake house across from the ranch!

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Get a hold of Brandon from TMX he might have some left and he might even bring them to TRR for you! I'm picking mine up on the way to the lake house!

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Haha well the lake house it pretty awesome you could come over anytime and hang out!

pat'sRAPTOR said:
Headed out in the morning! Should take me about 14 hours to get to the lake house! TRR is so close one more week!

pat'sRAPTOR said:
On the road to TRR!!! Well actually to the lake house haha 14 hour ***** nothing for me

I am bored at work and time is dragging by....

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would have guessed way more lol

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

you know where you'll find Pat this week end?

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bathrooms

Trey, last year, there was a bathroom and shower available in the building next to the swimming pool, will they still be available for use this year?

Trey is probably packing.. so I'll answer for him.
The Restrooms and showers will be open to all but hot water will not last long.
I'm sure most members will share their RV shower with a few.

ALL THE WAY
Here is what I have for you. is this close enough and do you want a black background ?

Attachments

• IMAG0214.jpg
    IMAG0214.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: