Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattHamby598

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update: I received an email with confirmation of my order from Icon, should get here on Thursday.
RPG shackles showed up today and they DO NOT fit the Icon leaf springs. The Description doesn't read on the website that they don't fit, but it does read that the Billet versions do fit. I'm debating whether or not to drop the money and get them or remove a leaf and go with stage 2 on the Icons.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update: I received an email with confirmation of my order from Icon, should get here on Thursday.
RPG shackles showed up today and they DO NOT fit the Icon leaf springs. The Description doesn't read on the website that they don't fit, but it does read that the Billet versions do fit. I'm debating whether or not to drop the money and get them or remove a leaf and go with stage 2 on the Icons.

I did icon option 2 with sdhq drop shackle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk586751116224cfd1e953bc93e8d979a6.jpg

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe Krazy house customs shackles fit both icons and Deavers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Camburg shackles on my Icons.

MattHamby598

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I spoke to Jeff and ORA and he was great. He said I they will swap me the Camburg drop shackles, as they will fit.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they stock height? I heard the longer camburg ones work but not the stock height ones

Mine are stock length, no noticeable issues.