Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I can go straight Icon springs in the rear and not have to get the bumps right a way ? That would save me a bunch, then I could get the Icon rears and SVC or RPG coil collars for now. Would you recommend that ?
Yes. The only other thing I’d recommend is a factory bumpstop spacer, which Icon and Camburg makes that too.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone paired the Icon leafs with extended length, (dropped shackles)? I agree the ride has been great but the forward rake is killing me? My wife calls the truck a stink bug. emoji107.png
First of all it looks like the shackle in your picture is installed backwards...and I do run a 2" longer shackle (SDHQ)with my +3 Deavers...it drops the rear height about 1" and rides better with the longer shackle...

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I can go straight Icon springs in the rear and not have to get the bumps right a way ? That would save me a bunch, then I could get the Icon rears and SVC or RPG coil collars for now. Would you recommend that ?
Just take it easy :) because you won’t even have the factory bump.

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was getting at.....no functioning bump stop.
Thats what I was getting at, is it safe when changing the spring rate to go with say the Icon factory bump strike plate replacement vs. bump stops. Unfortunately I am going to have to do the suspension in phases since I cant fork out 10k in one shot to do springs, bumps and shocks. Since it seem from everything Ive read the read leafs are the weak point, second being the very soft front shocks. If I can get Icon leafs, do the strike plate and front coil collars, its seems like it may fix some of my weekend warrior off roading problems. Thoughts on that ?

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what I was getting at, is it safe when changing the spring rate to go with say the Icon factory bump strike plate replacement vs. bump stops. Unfortunately I am going to have to do the suspension in phases since I cant fork out 10k in one shot to do springs, bumps and shocks. Since it seem from everything Ive read the read leafs are the weak point, second being the very soft front shocks. If I can get Icon leafs, do the strike plate and front coil collars, its seems like it may fix some of my weekend warrior off roading problems. Thoughts on that ?

Yes you are on the right track!

As others have said the bump kit will be needed for serious off-road but not for mild wheeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Aftermarket bump plate plus bump stop spacers for the factory bumps will do the same job and get it done. Happy to help out on getting you these things with the best deal. We've got a really good price on the springs right now plus front springs or collars depending on what you prefer. Eibach springs would help get rid of some of the plush feel in the front since their spring rate is a smidge hihger. if you PM me, I can get you set up :D

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I can get Icon leafs, do the strike plate and front coil collars, its seems like it may fix some of my weekend warrior off roading problems. Thoughts on that ?
I replaced my rear springs (Deavers 3+) and that was my best single suspension mod...the new springs and the factory rear shocks work really well together...the front shocks on the other hand could use some help...