Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all it looks like the shackle in your picture is installed backwards...and I do run a 2" longer shackle (SDHQ)with my +3 Deavers...it drops the rear height about 1" and rides better with the longer shackle...

What shackle you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all it looks like the shackle in your picture is installed backwards...and I do run a 2" longer shackle (SDHQ)with my +3 Deavers...it drops the rear height about 1" and rides better with the longer shackle...

What shackle you running?

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks [emoji3] Sorry saw after reread and was unable to delete post [emoji2369]

Last edited:

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With fox 3.0s up front and icons the way they ship would the truck sit level?
No, the back end would be about 1” higher. The Fox 3.0s come out of the box to level the truck, while the Icons come out of the box with a 1” lift unloaded.

We actually have some killer prices on both those if you are interested. PM me and I’d be happy to help! Fox’s are in stock ready to ship too.

scantone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the back end would be about 1” higher. The Fox 3.0s come out of the box to level the truck, while the Icons come out of the box with a 1” lift unloaded.

We actually have some killer prices on both those if you are interested. PM me and I’d be happy to help! Fox’s are in stock ready to ship too.
Thanks for the info. I have them both just need to install.